Level 3 Reiki Master Practitioner Course with Rocks n Rituals
To become a Reiki Master is to learn to BE Reiki. By progressing to Level 3 you are showing a determination and focus to make Reiki a part of your life. The Level 3 training is therefore more comprehensive in nature than Levels 1 and 2 and encompasses the requirement for you to demonstrate your commitment to Reiki by practising, keeping a journal of your practice, meditating and attending Reiki training sessions before you attend for the attunement day. As always you will have a period of 21 day self healing after the attunement.
Becoming a Reiki Master does not automatically make you a teacher. You need to take an additional module, payable separately, if you wish to go on to teach. Full details of the teacher training module can be found here. The Master Course is delivered over a 3 week training programme. You must attend all classes.
The 3 week course will take place over 2 online preparatory sessions, live via Zoom and a full day in person workshop. During the 3 week period you also have access to a course training materials and Debi will be on hand to answer all questions.
Here is the course breakdown.
Online Preparatory Training – Session 1 (4 hours)
Saturday 1st July 2023
- Revision of theory & practice to date
- Why train to be a Reiki Master
- Commitment to Living the Reiki Way – Principles in Action
- Understanding the mind/body energy connection and how Reiki fits in
- Lineage considerations and East/West differences in style – focus on Japanese techniques and bringing Japanese practices to life for Western audiences
- Understanding energy – the aura & chakra system and the meridians
Homework – Review of Video Training Materials & Reading
Online Preparatory Training – Session 2 (4 hours)
Saturday 8th July 2023
- The ancient Anthakarana symbol
- Using Reiki with crystals and crystal grids with the Anthakarana
- Further healing work with distance techniques – past life healing work
- Reiki Meditation techniques
- The concept of being Reiki and the Shining Light – transfiguration
- The need for on-going support and development as a Reiki Master
- DNA activation and Mer Ka Fa Ka Lish Ma symbol work
Homework – Review of Video Training Materials & Reading, National Occupational Standards and Legal Requirements for Reiki Masters in the UK and how to set yourself apart as well trained professional
In Person Workshop Day 10am-4pm Belfast
Saturday 22nd July 2023
Review and Q&A of all materials to date.
The Grace Symbol & Balance symbol – uses and practical application. Practice with visualisation and using the symbol on your partner – 30 min session per person
Usui Master Symbol, its mantra and attunement
Practical – Advanced techniques using the Usui Master symbol for healing others (Aura cleansing/”psychic surgery”) – full practice session on your partner and swap (allow 1 hour per session)
Certification and Next Steps